RSS

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

This blog is probably going to sound winy.

I've been so sick. I can't keep anything down and am throwing up 4-5 times a day. It's a pretty miserable feeling, but I know it's because Little Bit is doing what he is supposed to do. That doesn't mean it isn't hard and wearing to be constantly throwing up. Not to mention how weak and unenergetic I feel. I am so sick of being sick and tired. I knew it would be like this, but I don't think I could have imagined it.

I am 7 weeks on Monday, and on the 23rd we get to go hear the heartbeat for the first time. I am so excited about that, and I am hoping it is healthy and is good shape. Hopefully they'll also give me some meds to help take the edge of the nausea. I know Phenegran will work, but it knocks me out, so I am going to try the Zofran. Maybe do phenegran on the weekends. We shall see.

I can't beleive that in 7 1/2 months I will be a mother. I am so excited for it.

0 comments: